e-NABLE Community Chapter
Created on 2018-02-15
This badge is awarded once a new e-NABLE chapter has been established and is a prerequisite to having the chapter added to the e-NABLE Chapters Map.
You must be logged in to request badges. | View on Badgr
Link to your e-NABLE Facebook/website showing your chapter’s e-NABLE activities.
- The link provided (typically Facebook) should be specific to an e-NABLE chapter, not generic (e.g., to a High School).
- An e-NABLE logo should be visible on the page or embedded in the chapter logo itself
- You should have at least 2 recent posts explaining, or showing with photos, actual group activity
Link to evidence you have earned the following three badges:
- Joined the e-NABLE Hub
- Introduced Self in the e-NABLE Hub
- Demonstrated ability to make a standard e-NABLE design, or ability to create a device of equivalent complexity
Submit the required chapter information using this form
Makerspace Colegio Guayamurí
Waterloo Biotron Design Team
Naser Al Madi
EnableUC University of Cincinnati
.. and 83 other(s)