1. 3D print and assemble a e-NABLE device. The device can be purely mechanical, or contain electromechanical components and sensors.
2. Photos of details and assembled device, including the following:
- Closeup photos of printed parts and critical components, including cords and tension.
- Three views of the assembled device (side, top, front). showing that the device pieces fit together correctly.
3. Link to a brief video, including the following:
- Manipulate the device and show its functionality. Bend movable parts and show adjustable features.
- Show details of print quality and mention the type of printer you used.