If you’re a designer, or if you’re looking to tinker or try your hand at a custom e-NABLE device, having access to the CAD files from our existing designs can be a big time-saver. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the source CAD files for all of our designs at this time. Each design was created by different people, and not all of them have chosen to make the CAD files available.
Those CAD files we have been able to obtain are listed here. You are free to download these, modify them, use them to create new or custom designs, etc. Please be sure to respect the open-source licenses of these designs, giving proper credit to the original designer(s).
We will continue to add new CAD files to this list as they become available.
* [e-NABLE Phoenix Hand v3](https://a360.co/35Drgeu)
* [Unlimbited Phoenix Hand](https://a360.co/2OuMEKY)
* [Osprey Hand (Blender files)](https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8hEOcqfYTbOeWl4Rkd4eFpqelE)
* [Moto Gripper Thumb (TinkerCAD file)](https://www.tinkercad.com/things/8YSEZP2UT2X-current-and-recommended-motogripper)
* [Paraglider / Flexible Flyer](https://github.com/mendenm/flexible_flyer)
* [Raptor Reloaded](https://myhub.autodesk360.com/ue29da5d6/shares/public/SHabee1QT1a327cf2b7a605b954d0c151a57)