[e-NABLE Web Central](https://www.enablewebcentral.com) is a web based application designed to help match e-NABLE volunteers with people seeking devices. The platform has been developed and is maintained by 3D Universe.
* Project Manager: Jeremy Simon (March, 2017 - Present)
* Lead Developer: Aleks Jones (March, 2017 - April, 2019)
* Programmer: Guillermo Oramas (August, 2018 - Present)
* Programmer: Oleg Solonynka (July, 2019 - Present)
Feel free to post messages in the Stream of this space to request features or report issues. You can also email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com), or you can use the support widget built into e-NABLE Web Central to contact us.
The latest updates and a list of upcoming features can be found [here](https://www.enablewebcentral.com/Pages/WhatsNew).
We are aware of the fact that there are not many cases currently available for volunteers in e-NABLE Web Central, and we are working hard to correct that. We are working on several significant improvements that will make the platform easier to use, and we will then be working to publicize the platform so people know they can request devices there.
For now, there are a few things you can do to find a recipient to work with:
1. Log in to e-NABLE Web Central from time to time to check for new cases. You can also go to your profile screen (by clicking on your name in the upper right corner after logging into EWC) and go to Edit Email Settings. There, you can choose to receive email notifications whenever new cases are added within a certain number of miles of where you live.
2. Reach out to e-NABLE chapters in your area to see if they have recipients you can work with. There’s a searchable map of e-NABLE chapters [here](https://e-nable.humhub.com/p/e-nable-chapters/?filterN=Chapter)
3. Contact schools in your area. Statistically speaking, most schools are likely to have at least one student with a limb difference.